Norton Security covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads and iPhones. Some features are not available on iPad and iPhone.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play supported on Android 4.0 or later except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
Details about your Norton subscription:
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed for online payments, (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device to be protected by Norton.
- You are enrolling in a recurring subscription that will automatically renew after the first term.
- If an introductory or limited-time offer is presented, the offer is valid on the first term of your subscription only (term length depends on your purchase). After that, your subscription renews each year at the then-current subscription renewal price. The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you in advance.
- Your subscription includes protection updates and new features as available during your subscription term, subject to acceptance of the Norton License Agreement. You will have coverage on the specified number of devices during the subscription term.
- Features may be added, modified, or removed during the subscription period.
1 Norton Performance: For more detailed information about Norton product performance tests, please see:
AV-TEST, “Innovation Award for Norton by Symantec,” March 2015.
AV-TEST, “Product Review and Certification Report,” May-June 2015.
PassMark Software, “2015 Consumer Security Products Performance Benchmarks (Edition 3),” March 2015.
2 Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must purchase, renew or upgrade your Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Norton Automatic Renewal Service. If a Norton expert is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a full refund on the actual price paid for your current Norton subscription term, or the term of your current Norton subscription bundle. The refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details.
© 2017 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, and Norton by Symantec are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, Inc. Mac, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.